Monday, September 1, 2008

Pictures

Bathroom (No hot nozzle on the sink - wash faces/brush teeth in the kitchen) Kitchen! Laundry/Coat room Puzzle that Oma gave me for graduation - finished on Saturday night. Storage room (Soon to be filled with food when the Span Alaska order comes in)
Living room (New squeaky elliptical!) My bedroom (I had to insulate the 5 inch gap in the windows so the cold air won't freeze me during the night - the houses shift, which is why that happens...I think) My room again and again Dining room with the broken Nordic Track.
The connections to the outside world are limited to the phone and internet. What better way to boost your spirits than order something from Amazon and have it shipped - especially when super shipper savings are involved. I filled my cart last night with about five items (those airborne tablets in case I start to get sick, some puzzle glue, and a few other things). Everything was red-flagged and cannot be shipped up to me, how depressing! But, it's not that big of a deal - all the necessary items I can have shipped from people back home : ).
I am going to try, once again, to load some pictures. The past two times I haven't been able to, so maybe the third time will be the charm!

No comments: