This icicle was formed on the side of the apartment building by dripping water from the roof. It was a full icicle to the bottom of the siding...but I broke off a piece of the icicle that was in the middle.
Tern Mountain - 18 miles away from Kipnuk. It's the "mountain" that separates Kipnuk from the neighboring village of Chefornak.
The connector for my old camera is lost, so I can't upload them! My computer has a port for the ScanDisk, but not for the smaller memory cards. I've got some cute pictures from one of my student's birthday parties that I want to upload!
Here are a few pics from today. It's still pretty cold out there, but the past two days the kids have been coming outside and playing something called "Bat". Which looks similar to Cricket. I guess it's an actual game that's called, The Lap Game, which I plan to google later on.

No comments:
Post a Comment