Saturday, October 18, 2008

Field trip to see the barge!

I figured I might as well put up some more pictures while I have a strong internet signal. Next weekend when my roommates and I are in Bethel we're going to buy a wireless router to put in our neighbors apartment so we can have internet at our place. It's frustrating having to come to the school when we want to check our email!

Here are some pictures I've taken this month so far. These pictures are from when my Kindergartners and Liane's fourth graders went on a field trip to see the barge. Twice a week my kids go to her room and the 4th graders read to them. It's been working out really well, and when we went on our outing, the 4th graders held their Kindergarten reading buddy's hand! That way they would all be together. Everyone listened, which was fantastic.

You'll notice there are no picture of the barge. That's because by the time we got out there, the barge had already left! We were halfway to the river when someone told us the barge had already left. So, we turned around and came back to school. It was nice to get some fresh air though!

Enjoy the snowy scenery, and there will be much more to come!

No comments: