Sunday, August 3, 2008

Heading to Alaska tomorrow.

I leave tomorrow for Alaska, and hope to update my blog every few days after I arrive in Kipnuk - including pictures and videos. Feel free to ask questions or leave me comments since this is my first experience with blogging. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adventure! Can't wait to hear more about it and see some pics! Send some of that cool weather
our way!!!

Unknown said...

It was great meeting you Sabrina. You're going to be a wonderful addition to the Great Land. Hope you hooked up with the Doughertys in Anchorage without any problems, and got to see a bit of the big town before heading for beautiful downtown Kipnuk. We'll be anxious to hear about the people, kids, school, your house, EVerything, when and if you have time. Have fun. Connie Godwin

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! Can't wait to hear about your experiences. We will miss you.
Love ya, Becky

Anonymous said...

Very much looking forward to reading about your adventure, Sabrina!

Best of luck.

Michele P.

Unknown said...

That's what I talk about when I talk about America! Teaching in Alaska. I think it'll be an awesome experience, and you will be great with the tippy tais (just rewatched Pootie Tang the other day). Bon voyage and keep us posted!

-- L. Cully

Joyce said...

Good luck Sabrina!
Mrs. Ranieri